Spyware Cease™ is an award-winning Windows antispyware program that can be used to effectively protect your PC against various spyware attacks that can generate unwanted pop-ups, slow down PC performance, or steal your privacy without you knowing it!
Spyware Cease™ , applying the advanced Online Scan engine integrated with the traditional local scan engine, makes the spyware detection most effectively and thoroughly. Along with the powerful spyware removal technology, Spyware Cease™ can be the best antispyware program to secure your computer.
1) Open Spyware Cease™.
2) Click the Scan tab.
Click the Online Scan section to start an online scan on your computer.
Alternatively, click the Full Scan section and select the scanning options to start a full scan on your computer.
Spyware Cease™ will begin scanning your computer for any spyware threats that have sneaked into your system.
3) Once the scanning is complete, Spyware Cease™ will display a list of detected results classified by various threat levels.
4) Click the Remove button to completely remove all the detected spyware threats.
Spyware Cease™ offers the real-time guard protection to inform you whenever any program attempts to modify the PC registry and other system settings, thus, to prevent malicious changes by spyware and to effectively shield your Internet privacy and system integrity.
1) Click the Guard tab.
2) Click the Shield section; select the shield items you want to protect and click the Apply button.
3) Click OK to turn on the Shield function to guard your PC at real time.
Note: If you want to cancel the Shield function, please unselect the Shield items and click the Apply button to proceed.
By diagnosing PC system process, Windows registry, system drivers and HOST files, Spyware Cease™ can generate a text file that shows all the related Windows system information. You can have a custom fix for your specific spyware problems by forwarding the generated text file to the Spyware Cease support team who will engineer the solutions against the spyware upon receiving the file. It is a bonus service free of charge during your subscription period.
1) Click the Analysis tab.
2) Click the Analysis section; click the Save button on the bottom right of the screen.
3) Select the location where you want to save the generated text file AnalysisReport.txt.
You can always find the text in the location where you chose to save it before, when you want to view it or send it to the support team.
Spyware Cease™ allows users to submit threats samples, system analysis report and other stubborn spyware problems that can not be solved by Spyware Cease to the Spyware Cease support team.
1) Click the Submit section on the Analysis tab.
2) Click the Add button to select the file you want to submit and fill in the required information; then you can have your file submitted by simply clicking the Submit button.
3) If a specified script file is needed and provided to solve your submitted problem, you can use the Custom Fix function to execute the file under instructions from the Spyware Cease support team.
Spyware Cease™ provides additional profound functions to help facilitate your PC management, including Windows vulnerability scan and repair, file deletion, Registry backup and restore, various system manager tools and quarantine folder, etc.
There are four types of settings that you can apply to make the program meet your need at your most convenience, including General settings, Scan Settings, Ignore List and Scheduling Task.
The followings are some of the commonly used settings:
1) On the General tab, you can choose to allow or not allow the program to run at Windows startup.
2) If there is any item detected after a scan, you can right click the detected item and add it to the Ignore list, so that Spyware Cease™ does not remove the item and will ignore it on the next scan.
3) You can make a schedule so that Spyware Cease™ will automatically scan your system at the predefined time.
Spyware Cease™ by default will check for update if available when the system starts up. You can also update the program manually by clicking the Update button under the Manual Update section. Regular update is recommended.
The screen below illustrates the status of an un-registered installation of Spyware Cease™.
To register the program, please do as follows:
1) Purchase Spyware Cease™. Here.
2) Click the Register tab on the top right of the screen.
3) Enter Serial Number and click the Submit button.
Now, the registration process is finished and you can make good use of the full functions and the bonus services provided by the support team. More info about registering Spyware Cease, please visit the online support section.